Club2Class Knowledge Base
This page allows users to edit the race results.
Basic Race Information
Series Race Name: This is the name by which this race will be visible in this series. It defaults to the race name entered by the recorder that initially entered these race results but can be edited here.
Start: You can edit the start date and time of a race. If you do so this start date and time will be used by all race series that use this race. Changes to any race series results due to changing a start time will only take place when that race series is scored.
You can edit the race results for each competitior including...
- Sail number
- Boat class
- Finish date and time
- Rating & Published Rating - this overrides any other rating information.
- Manual Points - this allows the race officer to amend points as a result of redress. Only applicable if a result is marked as RDG in the finish type tab.
- Penalties - this allows race officers to add scoring penalties per race. In order to add this penalty to one boat, mark their finish type as SCP and enter the number of scoring penalties taken in the Penalties field.
- Z-Penalties - In order to add a Z-Penalty to a result, mark the finish type as ZFP and enter the number of Z flag penalities incurred in the Z-Penalties field.
- Number of laps - This information can also be recorded by the Race Recorder and is useful for average lap racing calculations.
Single or multiple results can be selected for deletion by selecting the delete check box on the results you wish to delete.
Once you have finished amending results, save your changes by clicking the save button at the bottom of the page.
important: after saving edits to a race and its results you must re-score the series containing the race for the series results to reflect the changes you have made.
To learn more about rating and handicap systems please visit this knowledge base article.
To learn more about scoring abbreviations please visit this knowledge base article.