Club2Class Knowledge Base
Here you will find a read-only summary of race details for an individual race in a series. To edit, click on the edit button at the bottom of this page.
- Series Race Name - this differs from the Recorded Race Name. The Recorded Race Name is a name that is specified by a race recorder when entering race results. A race is stored at a club wide level. When a race is added to a series its Series Race Name defaults to the Recorded Race Name. If this is unsuitable the Series Race Name can be edited to a name of your choosing.
- Series Race ID - useful for referencing purposes
- Recorded Race Name - the name that the race name used when results were entered by a race recorder.
- The Recorded Race ID - useful for referencing purposes.
- Creation date - the date and time the race was created.
- Start time - the date and time that the race started.
- Classes - the boat ratings class or classes that competed in this race.
- Updated - the last time this race was edited.